[Loch-ruadh] We who are about to die

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 11:41:45 PDT 2001

--- Spence and Robin Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
> Follow-up on this is that Cream (the mother of three
> kittens Einstein,
> Magellan, and Galileo) tested negative for FIV and
> other cat infectious
> diseases and will be neutered tomorrow (and declawed
> so she will be a bit
> more handable in the house).  She and the kittens
> will get their own cat
> house tomorrow night, and hopefully will enjoy it.
>
> Ceatta

Glad to hear the kitty is okay - I've been a cat
person as long as I can remember, and really enjoy
having cats around.  So much that we currently have
five, which I sometimes think is four too many.  :)

I must admit, the term "cat house" brought an odd
image to mind.  :)

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum