[Loch-ruadh] wandering bardic

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 14:34:56 PDT 2001

It's at the UA Eastchase theatre.  Just south of I-30
on Eastchase.  On the east side of Fort Worth...

The demo is in conjunction with the opening of "A
Knight's Tale", which is a very SCA-like movie.  The
plan is to meet and set up around 6:30 so we can catch
the wave of people going into the showing around 7pm
and to run the demo through two shows, so in other
words a few hours...

contact timothy of glastonbury for more info.
Unfortunately I don't have his address handy.

-Bjorn