[Loch-ruadh] Trebuchet project(long)

George W. Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun May 13 17:20:58 PDT 2001

My lords,

Greetings.

I work mundanely for nuclear power plants, where lead brick is used as a
bio-shield around certain equipment and areas.  Occasionally, there are
surplus lots that can be gotten for haulage (you pick it up and haul it
away).  I'll check my contacts and see if Commanche Peak  would have any.
I know River Bend Station in LA has some available but that's an
approximate 423.6 mile drive.

Also I have some skill as a wood wright and rigger.  I would be delighted
to assist in the building of this siege engine in any way I could.

Yours In Service
Alaric Morgenseg