[Loch-ruadh] Padraig's Surgery

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout4-int.prodigy.net
Tue May 15 13:06:00 PDT 2001

Ouch!  No Guinness in bottles, the man has been through enough already this
week, let's not torture him any more than absolutely necessary - I am sure
someone can find him a nice pair of 10 oz. cups/glasses/mugs.

Good to see you back on the list.  Just be careful, no matter how good you
feel. I seem to recall someone who ended up having this done twice in the
not so distant past because they laughed a bit too much at Tor's Yule Revel.

Take care,
Medb and Daire