[Loch-ruadh] Dragon's Fire Tor - Guardian of the Tor

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at home.com
Sun May 20 11:58:47 PDT 2001

Sorry for all of those who missed out on a very fun Event.

It was a real blast, and the Dragon Pit with combat archery was a real wild
twist.  It was really funny watching some of the fighters trying to fire the
bows.

The Tourney teamed a Rapier and a Chivalric fighter. I was teamed with Duke
Drake.

In the end, there was a three way tie in rapier , Eward Mercer, Guion Dupree
and myself.
In the first bout Guion and I double killed, so we had to Fight it again,
which I eventually lost.
I then fought Eward Mercer, he eventually dispatched me, and then went on to
dispatch  Guion to win.

In the Chivalric Defender tourney, it ended up with Duke Drake and Vicount
Hightower.  In the end Vicount Hightower was victorious.

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill