[Loch-ruadh] Newest member of the Canton

Cait & Ragnar (Rok?) james.crocker at verizon.net
Mon May 21 11:35:38 PDT 2001

Just ot let you all know that we are now all back home and doing well.  I was
in the hospital all last week due to a severe bladder and kidney infection.  I
got home on Friday.  Little Iain is doing well.  I am now breast feeding him,
so we can all sleep a little easier.  We will all be at the next populace
meeting.  Also, I plan to start everything up next month, if all goes well.

Polydore:  We are home now!:)  Thanks for the warm wishes.  I will try to post
a piccy as soon as I can.

Love and Hugs,

Cait and Family