[Loch-ruadh] Kara

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun May 27 08:35:37 PDT 2001

Vivat to Kara! And to Proud Papa Sean! :)
Kara has passed a major milestone with flying colors, and makes not only her
Father proud but her SCA family as well!
And Sean, all your sheep will keep you company now that you are probably
about to experience "empty nest" symdrom! :)

MagD'Leigha
Who cant imagine her kids growing up yet... who is still in awe and terror
that she is the mother of a Junior High Schooler now! ACK!

I just wanted to let you all know that I just watched my daughter, Kara,
walk at her high school graduation tonight.  Many vivats and congratulations
are due her and I hope you all will join me in this.

Sean the proud father