[Loch-ruadh] Kara

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Sun May 27 22:47:16 PDT 2001

I wish sometimes I could experience the empty nest syndrome but damn it they
keep coming back :)  Just kidding.  Kara's plans are to attend Richland
Community College in the fall and UTD in the spring.  She's not going
anywhere and Erik is still looking for work and living with me so he's not
going anywhere soon.  But they are both great to have around.  We hope to
see all of you at Lughnasad if not before.  Work permitting, I might try to
sneak in a Populace meeting or two between now and then.

Sean