[Loch-ruadh] Cormac

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 03:17:18 PDT 2001

VIVAT !!!!! Cormac !!!!

WOW !!!!   a chivalrous fighter and I watched your first fight of the day and was impressed....

You are a dedicated young man and shall go far....looking for the day I hear you were crowned king.... ;-)  and a great brewer too....

Morgan, I see you following in the same steps and look forward to hearing of your wins in battle... even if it is on the computer games...LOL....;-)

Congratulations Laird Caerrell on the well deserved award....stay in character.... ya dae it soo weel lad :-)

Sharlyne of Glaslyn