[Loch-ruadh] Wandering Bardic

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Nov 2 14:23:24 PST 2001

By now, I should know this.
    I kept after him to help me with yard work - he had
    chest pains and had to have a stent intstalled.
        I kept after him to mow the yard - he had stomach
        pains and had to have his gall bladder removed.
            I've been on him to clean off the front porch ...
            I should just do it myself and save him the trouble.

<Sigh>
/Ly Elizabeth
... the overworked.