[Loch-ruadh] (no subject)

Richard Flickinger brotherkris at 9plus.net
Sat Nov 3 14:50:25 PST 2001

Unto my dear Brethren in Loch Ruadh these words of supplication:

I wish to take the field, to settle this heretical silliness immediately.

My chiurgeons recommend that I only take up arms using the combat archery in the rear guard...able to withdraw to fight again.

Unfortunately I have only my trusty short spear.  Would it be possible to put equipment in my hands to allow me to stand with you my brothers in sisters in God?

In Service to Gregory XII, true Pope,

Brother Kris

Under the guidance  of Maestro Petruccio Alfonso Maria Cuccieri de Cataluna, O.L. , O. P.
--
[ Ivy.gif of type image/gif deleted ]