[Loch-ruadh] Gaming

D Foreman dougf_1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 06:53:25 PST 2001

Felicitations...

     Up north, my old Canton and the local Shire had D&D groups. I DM'd a Dungeon and Dragons game for several years with 8 of my old mates in Iron Oak, whilst the Shire of Name With-held had a game going only for the 'Chosen 12'. We had more fun. Anyway, it's been a couple of years since I played and I find myself wanting to start up a group if anyone is interested. Up north, D&D is still big in the 25-45 age group, believe it or not.

Also, I'm big into Squad Leader and other sorts of tactical and strategic WWII war games.

If anyone is interested (and I'd like to keep the group to 6 or 7 players)....let me know. The holidays will be amongst us shortly so we could start after them, besides, it'll give me time to find my stuff and plot a storyline.
 Ossian.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com