[Loch-ruadh] WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Thu Nov 8 09:33:17 PST 2001

I knew 3, 4, and 7.  I thought 1 was 130 years.  I figured 10 was a
trick question, since all the rest were.

- Galen

On Thursday, November 8, 2001, at 10:38 AM, Jane Sitton wrote:

> Thought y'all might have fun with this:
>

> Subject: WORLD'S EASIEST QUIZ
>
> (Passing requires 7 correct answers)
>
> 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
> 2) Which country makes Panama hats?
> 3) From which animal do we get catgut?
> 4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
> 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
> 6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
> 7) What was King George VI's first name?
> 8) What color is a purple finch?
> 9)Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
> 10) How long did the Thirty Years War last?
>
> All done?  Before you dash off with a big smile on your face, better
> check
> your answers below!
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ:
>
> 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
> 	116 years
> 2) Which country makes Panama hats?
> 	Ecuador
> 3) From which animal do we get catgut?
> 	Sheep or Horses
> 4) In which month do Russians celebrate their October Revolution?
> 	November
> 5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
> 	Squirrel fur
> 6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
> 	Dogs
> 7) What was King George VI's first name?
> 	Albert
> 8) What color is a purple finch?
> 	Crimson
> 9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
> 	New Zealand
> 10) How long did the Thirty Years War last?
> 	Thirty years.
>
> Is # 10 the only one you got right??
> I also knew #7, #1, & #3
>
> Madelina

- Paul Mitchell / Galen of Bristol
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Please discontinue use of <pmitchel at flash.net>.  Replace with
<baron at elfsea.net>.
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>, because
Prodigy is about to impose its second rate increase since buying out
Flash.Net.