[Loch-ruadh] 3-kings fiasco

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sat Nov 10 14:21:10 PST 2001

Greetings to the populace of Loch Ruadh,

Fiona and I arrived at 3 Kings Troll at about 8:40 am.  We had brought "Luther of the Long Tongue" (the dog) with us - having nowhere else to keep him.  We were told by the trolls that his current vaccination tags weren't good enough.  We absolutley had to have a piece of paper stating that he had had his shots.

Therefore, we could not attend 3 Kings and support Baron Galen in his fealty to the rightful Pope as we had planned.

This is my fault.  Being new to events and such, I had assumed (yeah I know, there's an old saying about that word) that the dogs vaccination tags would be sufficient for any reasoning being.  I was wrong - paper must be produced.   As we could not leave Luther in the truck or tied to the truck, we returned to the environs of the Canton.

Sorry we missed it.  We'll know better next time.

Alaric and Fiona