[Loch-ruadh] 3-kings fiasco

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Nov 12 07:11:43 PST 2001

I don't have a Black Star handy here at work... does it mention this in the
paper copy?  Not everyone has access to the web.  I do recall seeing it in
the Black Star in the past, though.  Which reminds me:  the puppies are now
old enough to get their rabies shots.  They are SO hyper now, though, I
doubt I'd WANT to take them to an event.  It's hard enough just keeping up
with my kids.

But I think the paperwork is required because it is easy to have a metal tag
made.  No proof is needed; one sometimes sees order blanks with the coupons
in the Sunday paper.  The main point is the Society is trying to cover its
butt, legally.  They do not wish to be liable (nor should they be, in my
opinion), should the worst happen, and someone get bit by a rabid animal.

Mes deux sous,
Madelina