[Loch-ruadh] Yule Revel

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 12 11:09:15 PST 2001

>I though we were all going to have red tablecloths with a gold or yellow
>runner down the middle, upon which we would put candles, holly, etc.  Don't
>know where the black would come in to complete the Canton's colors, but oh,
>well.

These ideas came up at one of the bardics at Dana's. Which is a minor point.
I like all the ideas that have been brought up.

Dumb question on my part, what's a charger? (I said it was a dumb question)

>For the centerpiece, Logan has two large crystal hurricane lamps (they were
>used at Defender on Polydore's table for the evening meal) that would look
>spectacular.

>That is great for a centerpiece but we still need more light for one of
those long >tables.

>Bicé

The lamps as part of the centerpiece with candles spread around would be
both practical, and a nice touch.

>We need a decision on this before the cloth buying trip, for sure!
>
>I do like the ideas you presented, though, Bice', especially the cinnamon
>bundles.
>
>Madelina

Thank you both for bringing this up and starting some discussion.

Dohmnall