[Loch-ruadh] Yule Revel

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Nov 12 11:09:36 PST 2001

Try looking at places like MacFrugal's, thrift stores, etc.  Most people
probably already have some sort of plain plate.  My thought was plain for
the place setting, so as to not detract from the decorations.  In fact, I
was going to check MacFrugal's today, as they had an ad last week for gold
chargers, 4 for $10.  Don't know what they are made of though, and I'd like
to avoid plastic.  Gold painted wood might work, also, if I can find plain
wooden ones.  Maybe Michael's or Hobby Lobby?

Still looking,
Madelina