[Loch-ruadh] Apologies for the 3 Kings fiasco post

George & Pamela Boles sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Nov 12 15:19:33 PST 2001

Greetings

We did not intend to create a furor, just to explain why we missed an
event we had said we would attend.  I believe that the original post
even stated that "we had seen the statement about the required paper
work and made a wrong assumption."  The one about current dog tags.

This is partly due to the fact that:
1. we are new to SCA events, (the last time I went to an event it was 6
years ago in Idaho, in winter and therefore indoors so no pets were
allowed  inside- Optional sled dogs had to stay outside) and
2.  new to the animal control laws of Texas.

We really didn't mean to cause any discord in the Canton or elsewhere.

Sorry

Alaric And Fiona