[Loch-ruadh] [Dfw-announce] Administrative Notice

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Nov 13 08:05:25 PST 2001

Greetings to the SCA of the Metroplex!

It has recently come to my attention that since the change of mailing list server software at Ansteorra.Org that the DFW-Announce list has not been functioning properly.  Only 35 subscribers were recieving the postings, not what was originally intended which was an overall view of all the local SCA group lists.

Effective with this message, I have restored the original intent of the list.  Any message sent to dfw-announce at ansteorra.org will be automatically sent to the Elfsea, Steppes, Loch-Ruadh and Glaslyn lists.  If there are non-Ansteorra.org lists for 3 Bridges, Dragonsfire Tor, or Lindenwood I would be happy to add them.

In the future, if you have something you would like to send out to everyone in the Metroplex area, simply send it to ONLY dfw-announce and it will be forwarded from there to the other lists.

Thank you,

Timothy of Glastonbury
Moderator of DFW-Announce