[Loch-ruadh] Fabric Shopping

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Nov 13 08:42:25 PST 2001

I have not yet been on one, either, but as I understand it, we all meet
early at Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood's, have tea & scones, decide on who is
carpooling with whom, caravan out to Dallas, look at lots & lots of fabric,
buy only 1/10 of what we really want (or have room to store!), go eat lunch
(Chinese?) somewhere, then trek back home.

Did I miss anything?

Madelina