[Loch-ruadh] NON SCA TOPIC

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 14 12:02:18 PST 2001

Does anyone out in LR land know of anyone who has a cleaning service or who
wants to make some pocket monies cleaning an office building? I need to
replace the person who is currently (supposedly) cleaning my office
building. All cleaning supplies are provided, just need someone 2 days a
week (prefer tuesdays and fridays but that is negoitable). Takes about an
hour to vacum, take out trash, dust and clean the 2 bathrooms if its done
right. The "catch" is that my office is in Cleburne.

Drop me a pvt e-mail if you know someone or are intrested. Dont want to
take up more bandwidth than necessary on the list! :)

MagD'Leigha
 Pookie2 at airmail.net