[Loch-ruadh] Tor's Yule Revel Seating

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Nov 15 09:17:17 PST 2001

If you would like to sit with Loch Ruadh and want me to reserve seats
for you...Please email me and let me know how many seats you want saved
and if you have feast reservations.

Note: I will only reserve your seat until 1 PM that day unless you let
me know that you will be arriving later.

Table decorations....If you have a white table cloth please bring it.
We will have cinnamon stick center pieces, with greens scattered around.
I believe Gwenllian is going to bring some gold table runners, I'm not
sure if these are"gold" or Ansteorran yellow. If you would like to
contribute...we could probably use a few more cinnamon sticks and gold
table runners.  As far as feast gear goes, just bring what you have.
Does anyone know if candles are forbidden or do they just need to be
enclosed?

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"