[Loch-ruadh] Table Decorations at Yule Revel

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 15 17:58:36 PST 2001

It would be a nice idea to find out how wide the tables are, too.
I have been at feasts where the tables were 24" (normally seats people only on
one side)
and 30" and 32" are common, and they make other widths.

There was some talk of people having placemats, possabily in come kind of
cooridinating
color (I seem to recall something about red?). A couple of bucks for broadcloth
would make a family's worth.

Polydore