[Loch-ruadh] fabric district trip

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Nov 16 11:31:40 PST 2001

Bonjour, y'all.

I may not be able to make the fabric district trip after all.  I have yet to
find a babysitter, since Logan will be out of town helping a friend retrieve
items from a storage unit.

Brighid tells me she would enjoy this type of excursion, but I'm not so sure
about Weyland.  He can be a handful when he gets bored.

Also, I have an afternoon appointment with my eye doctor which has already
been rescheduled once, and I really, really need to get glasses.  It's
becoming difficult to drive without them.

I hate to miss this outing, though, as I was hoping to get cloth for new
garb for Yule Revel, and perhaps a tablecloth as well.

So, I felt it appropriate to ask if anyone would be bothered if my kids came
along.  I'd really feel badly if someone's shopping trip was less than they
hoped for because of my kids.  I have thought of an option, though, for
taking them along:  get them some headphones for their Gameboys, and they'd
turn into zombies... the walking dead!

Amicalement,
Madelina