[Loch-ruadh] Fabric Shopping

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Fri Nov 16 15:14:53 PST 2001

Hey guys!  I was hoping to join y'all, but I find I'm going to
Bordermarch instead.  Something about peerage and baronial duties.

Can I ask a favor?

If anyone could keep an eye out -- don't go out of your way -- to notice
if any of those places carry wool tartan, I'd be very greatful to hear
about it.

Thanks!

- Galen

On Friday, November 16, 2001, at 05:08 PM, Sluggy wrote:

> Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:
>
>> I would suggest 8:00am.  That would give everyone a chance to
>> partake of taquitos, etc., and still get over to the fabric
>> district at a reasonable time.
>
> So far, it sounds like the following are planning to meet at Tandy
> Center's free parking lot on Taylor street downtown:
>
> Domhnall
> Sluggy
> Gabrielle
> Conor (yes, Conor!)
> Elizabeth
> Randy
> Polydore
> <snip>

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!