[Loch-ruadh] Movement of Fighter Practice

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout4-int.prodigy.net
Sat Nov 17 07:52:02 PST 2001

That would be great if we ever had more than a handful of fighters at any
one practice.  As a somewhat regular attendee, and by regular I mean that
either my lord either with or without family in tow makes about 80% of the
Sunday practices, we don't see that many people there on a really regular
basis.  Stella, Raimond and some contingent of the Hunt are in this category
as well.  The others that are "semi-regulars" for whatever good and
compelling reasons make up the balance of the group.

We need to have at least one practice, once a week, at the same time and
place.

For those who really like to fight or are working to more lofty goals, there
are number of practices to hit each week:  Galen's, Romanius had or has one,
and let's not forget Lindenwood, Glaslyn on Monday night, and the list could
go on.

Medb Liath