[Loch-ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Nov 19 15:24:11 PST 2001

Loch Ruadh Bardic and Potluck Feast
Friday, 23 November
7:30pm

Note that this has been moved from Wednesday, 21 November to Friday, 23 November at the request of Baroness Dana, who said that if we had bardic at her house the day before Thanksgiving, and I quote:  "I'm afraid I'm going to stuff more than the turkey."  Please DO NOT show up at Dana's on Wednesday evening.  :)

At the home of Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann
1613 Prince Court
Benbrook, TX

Click here http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1613+Prince+Court&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map for an interactive map.

Bring your favorite finger foods to share (NO TURKEY!), something to drink, musical instruments, bard books, etc.  Come to perform, sing along, or just to listen.

Garb preferred but not mandatory.  Clothing of some sort, however, is required.  (grin)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com