[Loch-ruadh] signing off for the weekend

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Nov 21 10:28:39 PST 2001

Bonjour mes amis,

Since we will be out four days, I'm going to sign off the email lists to
avoid having a ton of stuff in my inbox come Monday morning.  I'm sure I'll
be busy enough without having to get caught up on correspondence.

In the unlikely event that someone wants to get in touch with me this
weekend, Logan's cell phone will be the only way:  817-681-7973.

We might accidentally head north to Northkeep's Investiture, or perhaps the
kids & I will go, while Logan goes off to kill various animals.  He's been
itching to go hunting, and has it in his mind that he will get a deer or a
couple of wild turkeys this weekend (though if I'm right, the only wild
turkey he will see will be in the liquid form... hmm, not likely, as he
prefers Laphroaig.)

Everyone who is traveling, Godspeed, and travel safely.

Amicalement,
Madelina

Jane Sitton/Accounts Payable clerk
Radio Shack Corporation