[Loch-ruadh] one more park

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Nov 27 11:58:06 PST 2001

I can see it now:  The Arthurians and Fian Ruadh, in full armor, all mounted on camels, charging with lances couched, led by our beloved Baron!  A combination of "The Once and Future King" and "The Thousand and One Nights", with a flair that only Elfsea and Loch Ruadh could pull off.  We have to do this and get it on film!

:)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants