[Loch-ruadh] Fabric Shopping

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Fri Nov 9 14:46:52 PST 2001

Works for me!!!

Rhonda New wrote:

> --
> You know, last time, we all met at my house about 7:30 am
> for fresh, hot home made scones and coffee and tea.
> And, since I'm going...
> Let's see, there are a few Loch Ruadhians that live fairly
> close by.
> Dana?
> Bice?
> Dunstan?
> Asa?
> Who else?
>
> /Ly Elizabeth
>
> Dohmnall O'Ruairc wrote:
>
> > As discussed at populace last night, on the !7th of this month we have an
> > expedition planned for the fabric district in Dallas. Since it is my
> > understanding that most of the shops are only open until around 12pm to 1pm,
> > this will need to be a early morning trip. While we have a week and a half
> > before this trip, now would be a good time to decide when and where to meet,
> > if we want to convoy over etc. What do you all think??????
> >
> > Dohmnall
> >
> --

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petroces Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?

The next time you feel like complaining, remember:
 Your garbage disposal probably eats better than
 thirty percent of the people in this world.