[Loch-ruadh] New subject

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Sun Nov 11 18:06:16 PST 2001

At 07:03 PM 11/11/01 -0600, you wrote:
>and this is what?....................the distance one can detect
>slugmusk?.......; )

Sorry, we were talking about a post that I put up on the 8th, I believe,
which I will include here:

Teen cousins hope to set a new record for flying pumpkins
Melissa and Luke Wilson have built a device that flings pumpkins incredible
distances. They're veteran competitors of the Punkin Chunkin contest and have
become local celebs of sorts. (Washington Post)

This was on a news thing I read somewhere and they have a website.  I was
suggesting to Bjorn that we might be using the wrong ammo for our
trebuchet.  That website is:

www.worldchampionshippunkinchunkin.com

There are several different categories of throwing devices.

Bicé