[Loch-ruadh] Fw: [SCALibrarians] SCOUT: Periodical Historical Atlas of Europe

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout1-int.prodigy.net
Mon Nov 12 09:27:53 PST 2001

The Romans in Britain and King Arthur...there is this book called Sword at
Sunset by Rosemary Sutcliff.  Read it while I was doing a paper in college
about the "modern" Arthurian texts.  She went into lots of detail about the
Romans in Britain, wrote several books and did some serious research on it.
Perhaps a search on her as an author might lead you to some sources.  Her
work is fiction, but she obviously had many academic sources.

If you have other questions, I still have a few books laying about the house
concerning the Matter of Arthur and I am making my way through the
Alliterative Morte Arthur, page by footnoted page.

Medb Liath