SPAM: Re: [Loch-ruadh] Yule Revel

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 22:28:17 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/13/2001 12:11:32 AM Central Standard Time,
padraig_ruad at irishbard.com writes:

> Sorry about the word "SPAM" in the Subject line.

And here I thought you were referring to a classic Python rendition of "Spam,
spam, spam and more SPAM" as a holiday treat, perhaps as that alternative
feast item.  I see visions of roast spam in the shape of a suckling pig, spam
pudding, spam cake, nay, even spam cookies!.....

May I go on record as saying "I don't like spam.."(canned or computer) - in a
very bad English accent.   I don't have a bad hat and handbag to go with it,
though.

There's also a great story about Spam, a bar, and a camera but Thorgeirr will
have to tell you that one.

Asa

Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.