[Loch-ruadh] Table Decorations at Yule Revel

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Nov 15 08:22:32 PST 2001

White tablecloths, cinnamon bundles Bice' suggested, some are bringing
candles anyway, just won't light them, Julie is making a long table runner
(don't know what color), I'm bringing holly & the tall hurricane candle
lamps.  Dana has three? tablecloths, & Bice' has a couple.  A white sheet
will suffice.  Striving for simple & elegant, not too busy.

Madelina