[Loch-ruadh] Fabric Shopping

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Nov 15 22:12:35 PST 2001

STEVE K ROURKE wrote:

> With the day of shopping getting close, where and at what time are we
> meeting?

Well, I had to put my significant-other foot down. Gabrielle has been
fighting off this 48-96 hour plague we've contracted, helping her mother
move, transporting her daughter to and from school in addition to the
longer term recovery from her back surgery and regular life.

Today, she was stuck in Granbury (in the rain) waiting until after 3PM
for people that were expected before noon and was then saddled with a
disproportionate share of the unpacking and organizing duties. Tomorrow
morning, she has to meet someone at her mom's old house to effect a
repair, get her daughter to a doctor's appointment midmorning then
attend a memorial service for an inlaw once removed in the afternoon.

With so much going on, her nerves are a bit frazzled and I have asked
her to let me rescind the offer of her home as a place for us all to
meet on Saturday morning.

We do, however, suggest perhaps the Tandy parking lot on Taylor street
downtown as an alternate meeting place (still kind of central, but lets
not get into THAT debate). We will still provide egg
taquitos/burritos/whatevertheyares and we do plan to attend the fabric fray.

Thank you all for your understanding,

Sluggy!