[Loch-ruadh] Fabric Shopping

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Nov 16 15:08:50 PST 2001

Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:

> I would suggest 8:00am.  That would give everyone a chance to
> partake of taquitos, etc., and still get over to the fabric
> district at a reasonable time.

So far, it sounds like the following are planning to meet at Tandy
Center's free parking lot on Taylor street downtown:

Domhnall
Sluggy
Gabrielle
Conor (yes, Conor!)
Elizabeth
Randy
Polydore

There seem to be no immediate plans for carpooling, but maybe I've
simply not heard them. Elizabeth and Randy have another appointment in
Dallas afterward and will thus not be coming back to Ft Worth for a
while. I'm sure Gabrielle, Conor and I will be riding together. I don't
know of any other specific arrangements...

As for others that I know the status of:

Padraig hopes on meeting us in the district.
Madelina is considering the trek.
Bjorn is enroute to Fall Melees.

There are others we haven't heard from since early in the week.

I will be checking my mail until probably about midnight, so let us know
if you plan to meet the group at the Tandy parking lot or the district
or otherwise.

Gabrielle and I are bringing sausage & egg tacquito things and we would
appreciate a headcount to avoid over or under providing. Feel free to
call my cell phone, too. It's 817-729-7584.

Sluggy!