[Loch-ruadh] Fabric Shopping

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Nov 16 21:54:46 PST 2001

STEVE K ROURKE wrote:

> Take Hwy199/Jacksboro Hwy into Ft. Worth, follow it to downtown, cross over
> the bridge over the Trinity river and just past the bridge you will see a
> sign for the parking area, and turn left.

Thanks for the straightforward and simple directions! I meant to post
some earlier and forgot to do it.

We will attempt to meet somewhere near the Henderson Street entrance to
the parking lot. Please note, however, it is a big parking lot that can
be reached from Henderson, Peach or Taylor streets, so everyone try to
gather near a Henderson street entrance.

See you (later) in the morning!

Sluggy!