[Loch-ruadh] Mourn with us the passing of MS-DOS

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Nov 19 13:22:28 PST 2001

Having lost a dear cat the same age last Thanksgiving, I can only say I
comprehend your sorrow.  Take solace in the fact that she has now gone to
the Happy Hunting Grounds.  I truly believe God rewards our loyal pets, and
that they do have souls, after a fashion.  How could they not, when they
touch ours so?

Condolences,
Madelina