[Loch-ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Nov 20 11:41:19 PST 2001

Oh, I'm so excited!  There is no school that night so
I will be able to make it. And, because there's no work
the next day, well.....!
And, with the power back on (cross fingers, hold breath)
today, I WILL be cooking.

/Ly Elizabeth
(please be advised that TXU gets really testy when
you switch electric providers and they do things to
make your life h---. Fortunately, I have a coleman
stove and a big box of candles ~smile~).