[Loch-ruadh] Fighter Practice today

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Sun Nov 25 12:03:41 PST 2001

At 09:07 AM 11/25/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Elfsea fighter practice has been cancelled for today, but apparently at
>least two people want to get out and swing a stick...
>
>If we got these two people to drive to Z Boaz instead of Randol Mill, would
>anyone else out there be up for joining them?
>
>Medb and Daire, who is the one just itching for a fight...

Sorry, I just now got around to reading email today.  I'm not sure our Knights
Marshal is off work.  You know he is a fireman and works crazy hours.  And I
know that Padraig was planning on being with his wife since this is the only
day they are both off work.  I am in the dark on everyone else.  Myself; I am
making up for yesterday and trying to do a few things around here.  I did enjoy
seeing you at chainmail class yesterday.  My arm is a little sore today.....all
that winding.  Thank goodness Polydore had gloves I could use.

Bicé