[Loch-ruadh] one more park

Ciarlariello, Keith W keith.w.ciarlariello at lmco.com
Tue Nov 27 09:30:37 PST 2001

Have you ever travelled by C-130?
They are NOT too comfortable, and they are VERY slow.

This reminds me of the memories of our squadron returning from Incirlick
Turkey, laden with pallets of booty; mounds of brass, copper, persian rugs
and wood furniture.  Just like the stories I had read of the warriors
returning from a campaign.
I bet that the all might buck will go far in Afganistan these days.
Anyone up for a shopping trip?

Wilhelm