[Loch-ruadh] one more park

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Nov 27 12:47:41 PST 2001

Make sure you get the ones bred in Australia.  The ones in the Middle East
are disease-ridden.

Hey, if Medb's place isn't large enough, the Logan family farm is 80 acres
outside of Olney, and they're looking for some way to retain their
agricultural tax exemption.  We could run camels out there just as easily as
feeder calves, and the camels would get along better during the summer
droughts.  The stock tank is large enough that it doesn't go dry.  Plus,
I'll bet a camel could stare down a coyote, whereas calves tend to get eaten
if not properly tended.

Madelina