[Loch-ruadh] bardic stuff

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Nov 30 11:34:35 PST 2001

Padraig:
pull up:  http://www.mp3.com

sign up for a "free" mp3 account.

Under music genre, select World, Folk, Celtic.
(or search for the Brobdingnagian Bards).
You will get a page that displays a variety of
music selections. You can click on one to
play it, or you can build  or or more "Play lists."
Some can actually be downloaded to your
computer.  From then on, all you have to do is
pull up http://www.my.mp3.com, enter your
password and play music from your play lists
(or play singles from the play lists).

Enjoy! I drive everyone here at work nuts with
the "Boob Fairy," "The Scotsman," and several
different versions of "Drunken Sailor."

/Ly Elizabeth