[Loch-ruadh] Tarkus & Dawn (my daughter)

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Oct 1 08:11:36 PDT 2001

Gwenllian,

Glad to hear Tarkus is doing well, sorry to hear about Dawn.  One bum leg at a time wasn't enough for her?  I truly do sympathize, as the summer I was 12, I had both legs in casts and was off my feet for several weeks.  It was no fun, and I can't imagine that it is any better for Dawn.  I pray for her quick healing (and also for patience for her, which she will need in abundance while she heals).

Padraig