[Loch-ruadh] Trebuchet Workshop / Timber Harvest

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Oct 1 14:49:48 PDT 2001

Well, If you need more lumber... the man in Alvarado
(where we got the logs) cut down 3 trees in his front
pasture this weekend.  Only one was dead.  He has
already trimmed them and hauled away the brush.
They're just lying there waiting for "someone" to
haul them away.
Any takers?  Hey - if you've got teenagers, splitting
a log can be an adventure for them...

/Ly Elizabeth