[Loch-ruadh] RE: bardic theme such as it is

Razz0putin at aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 23:48:20 PDT 2001

Hail and well met Wiley here just sending out a missive to inform everyone on
the theme such as it is.  I sent a missive my lady sent me but it must've
been lost between here and the list.  Okay anyway the theme of the bardic is
pieces that have some special meaning to the Bard.  Also Medbh may be a
little late getting there she got a new job and in her excitement she forgot
about the Bardic this Friday (yes I know, I know, I should have reminded her
I'm a bad bard-boyfriend).  I'll find out Thursday weather she was able to
get someone to switch with her or take her shift but fear not I will bring
the cloak there with me and worst case scenario still isn't looking to bad.

My apologies this comes so late
in service Ld. Wiley