[Loch-ruadh] Wandering Bardic

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Oct 7 13:58:43 PDT 2001

Dohmnall wrote:

>Okay for my sake at least (I wanted to be there, but got sidetracked by
>mundane buisness) who is the new keeper of the cloak?

The newest Bard of Kragenworth Keep is our own Lady Gabrielle de Luxton, who was appropriately overwhelmed at being named the winner.  :)  Vivat Lady Gabrielle!

It was wonderful to have the bardic at Tarkus's again after a year, and wonderful as well to have so many talented bard there competing for the cloak, and just entertaining as well.

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants