[Loch-ruadh] Bocce Ball

Dohmnall O'Ruairc MoASLochRuadh at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 9 14:16:27 PDT 2001

With Three kings soon approaching, I thought I would make this offer. Since
one of the ways of earning war points there is period games, and one of
those games is Bocce Ball, I am offer to teach any who would be interested.
I will have at least one set at the Loch Ruadh fighter practice on the 20th
of Oct. If this is not convenient for you, please get in touch with me and I
will try and have classes as I can. It's an easy game to learn and fun as
well. Just as an aside, I am a certified Bocce coach with Texas Special
Olympics.

Dohmnall Dibh O'Ruairc
MoAS Canton of Loch Ruadh