[Loch-ruadh] A&S newsletter

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 22:09:26 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/9/2001 11:27:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
slugmusk at linuxlegend.com writes:

> Hey, guy. I don't want to be a wet blanket, but before you consider
> forwarding that newsletter, especially in whole, you might want to check
> the copyright notice contained within it.

It is an e-mail only version, no subscription price and available free of
charge to the MoAS and as such the editor encourages the local MoAS to
forward it to their members.  It is in this format because of the mass of
information sent, but it is a very good newsletter and very informative.  If
you contribute to the newsletter, you pretty much expect it to be copied as
public domain.

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.