[Loch-ruadh] A few things

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Oct 11 08:23:24 PDT 2001

Oh, yes! Workshops just after Thanksgiving would be
great for my schedule. In fact, this Saturday would
be great for a trip to Dallas (have truck, will haul).
I could spend next week sewing!
I have a week off from school starting this weekend
and then a new quarter starts all over again (but I
graduate in January!).  By the way... this is another
quarter gone by with a 4.0 and perfect attendance!

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
http://elizabeth-hawkwood.0catch.com
(my Website project - got a 100 on it!)